The Rococo Raspberry
- 6 oz. fresh raspberries, set 8 aside
- 4 oz. Creme de Cassis
- 2 tablespoons raspberry purée
- Bottle of champagne, chilled
- In a food processor, blend fresh raspberries until it becomes a thin liquid. Press the purée through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds. Set aside.
- Macerate raspberries that you set aside in the Creme de Cassis for a least 30 minutes.
- Spoon in ¼ of the raspberry purée in the bottom of each glass.
- Remove raspberries from Creme de Cassis.
- Pour 1 oz. of the Creme de Cassis into each glass.
- Fill the rest of the glass with champagne and stir gently.
- Drop 2 raspberries into each glass and serve immediately
Like this recipe? Save it for later or share it with your friends: